Digital Education Concepts Consulting LLC
Digital Education Concepts provides strategic implementation support for digital learning initiatives at the secondary, higher education, and workforce training levels. From consensus-building on digital learning strategic priorities to identification of market opportunities to implementation of online learning and hybrid learning initiatives in a range of contexts and technologies, DEC brings decades of experience with global digital learning efforts to your organization.
- Strategic planning – Understanding how digital learning can help your organization address your high-level strategic aims
- Market analysis – Identifying the right market opportunities for your organization
- Implementation – Moving from concept to active programs
- Project planning and budgeting – Drafting realistic and achievable roadmaps
- Pedagogy – Determining the best instructional approaches for your initiative
- Technology – Selecting the most effective technologies to support your effort
- Intellectual Property Management – Using intellectual property approaches strategically
- Evaluation – Determining how to effectively measure success
- Quickbase database development – DEC has decades of experience developing databases in educational contexts. Let us help with yours.
- Drupal website support – The Drupal CMS provides an ideal platform for developing online synchronous and asynchronous course and event support, as well as communicating about your programs. DEC can help in the management of your Drupal site.
- Program evaluation planning – Need help getting the data to show your program is succeeding? DEC can plan and execute a program evaluation that will get the information you need.
- DEC Workflow – Based on Quickbase, this system provides integrated tracking of all of the data related to online educational initiatives. From planning to production to go-live, you can know at a glance who is working on what, how much progress has been made, and where all your content is stored and used in courses.
- Alicanto Cloud – Developed by the Division of Clinical Informatics at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Alicanto™ is an online collaboration platform for learning and group collaborations in medical and non-medical contexts. DEC has 10 years of experience managing Alicanto implementations and can help develop one for your professional organization or educational program.
Contact Stephen Carson for more information.