Principal Consultant, Digital Education Concepts LLC
OPENPediatrics is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist who is looking to work for a mission-focused philanthropic project dedicated to improving child health globally. Details below:
OPENPediatrics Marketing Communications Specialist – Critical Care
Boston, Full Time, 40 hours per week, Job Req: 37329BR
At Boston Children’s Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It’s in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed OPENPediatrics Program and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for:
- Creating, curating, editing, and optimizing content aligned with OPENPediatrics objectives through strong collaboration across the hospital.
- Creating relevant, valuable, usable and useful social media content and strategies (short and long-term) to effectively reach OPENPediatrics audiences.
- Help identifying, engaging and activating target audiences based on OPENPediatrics communications priorities/campaigns.
- Developing, nurture and expand appropriate OPENPediatrics communities.
- Working closely with the hospital Marketing and Communications team on integrated external communication campaigns.
- Ensuring all social media activities are consistent with Boston Children’s Hospital’s content strategy and content marketing initiatives.
- Project Management – Determines and manages project workflow from concept to completion.
To qualify, you must have…
- Knowledge of communications, content creation, digital marketing, and social media.
- Grant writing experience is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3-5 years of previous work experience in communications or digital marketing, community building and outreach a plus.
This position will report directly to the OPENPediatrics Director of Operations.
The OPENPediatrics Program at Boston Children’s Hospital is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to support its strategic marketing and communications plans. OPENPediatrics is an online community of clinicians sharing best practices from all settings around the world through innovative collaboration and digital learning technologies.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply, visit the Career Opportunities page on the Boston Children’s Hospital website, or click here.